دليل المتاحف2 - museums guide2
دليل المتاحف2 - museums guide2
- ANU Classics Department Museum, Australian National University, Canberra. Part of ArtServe - 27,000 images of art and architecture, mainly from the Mediterranean area. (Requires registration and payment for full use.)
- The Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney. Collections include Australian, Aboriginal, Asian, western and contemporary art, photography.
- Australian Museum, Sydney.
- Australian National Botanic Gardens, Canberra.
- Macleay Museum, Sydney. Natural history collection.
- Museum of Victoria, Melbourne. Natural and cultural heritage collections at several sites.
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra. Fine art.
- National Motorcycle Museum, Mitchell, Canberra.
- National Museum of Australia, Canberra.
- Physics Museum, University of Queensland.
- Powerhouse Museum, Sydney. Science, technology, decorative arts, design and Australian social history. Australia's largest museum.
- Royal Australian Air Force Museum, Point Cook, Victoria.
- Sydney Jewish Museum. The Holocaust and Australian Jewish history, including related links.
- Victorian Racing Museum, Caulfield, Victoria. Horse racing.
- Western Australian Maritime Museum, Perth.
- Western Australian Museum, Perth.
- Australian Museums On Line (AMOL).
- Australian University Museums Online (AUMOL). Combined catalogue of university collections. Search the AUMOL databases.
- Australian University Museums Information System (AUMIS).
- Museums and Collections at Macquarie University.
- Victoria museums.
- Félicien Rops Museum, Namur. Covers the work of the artist F. Rops (1833-1898).
- Mechelen Museum of Deportation and the Resistance.
- Musée d'Art Religieux et d'Art Mosan (MARAM), Liège. (In French.)
- Musée de la photographie à Charleroi, Photography museum. (In French.)
- Musée de Louvain-la-Neuve, Université catholique de Louvain. See list of cast collections worldwide. (In French, also English, Dutch and German.)
- Museum of Natural Sciences, Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Science, Brussels. (Also in French and Dutch.)
- Royal Army and Military History Museum, Brussels. (In Dutch, French, German and English.)
- Brussels museums.
- Namur museums.
- Czech Pharmaceutical Museum.
- Moravian Museum, Brno. Archaeology, history, numismatics, literature, music, theatre, geology, mineralogy, botany, zoology and entomology. (In Czech and English.)
- Museum of Decorative Arts, Prague.
- National Gallery in Prague, Center for Modern and Contemporary Art.
- National Museum, Prague. (In Czech and English.)
- National Technical Museum, Prague. (In Czech and English.)
- Galleries contacts and addresses.
- Prague. See also Museums and Galleries Image Tour.
- Association of Czech, Moravian ana Silesian Museums (AMG). Includes a directory of Czech museums and galleries, and a calendar of exhibitions. (In Czech only.)
- Danish Museum of Electricity. (In Danish, English and German.)
- The David Collection, Copenhagen. Islamic art.
- Immigrantmuseet, Stavnsholtvej. (In Danish.)
- Karen Blixen Museum, Rungstedlund. (A.k.a. Isac Dinesen, also in Danish and English.)
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art. Situated on the North Zealand coast in spectacular setting. (In English and Danish.)
- Museet på Koldinghus, Koldinghus. (In English and Danish.)
- Museums of Natural History, Faculty of Science, University of Copenhagen. Botany, geology and zoology. Includes searchable botanical specimen database. (25,000 records.)
- Naturhistorisk Museum, Århus. Natural history. (In English, Danish & German.)
- National Museum of Denmark, Copenhagen. (Also in Danish.) See also related museums.
- National Museum of Fine Art, Copenhagen. (In 9 languages including English.)
- North Sea Museum. (Nordsømuseet, in Danish.)
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Copenhagen. Archeological (especially Egyptian) artefacts, Impressionist and other paintings. (Some information in English.)
- Skive Art Museum. (Mainly Danish, some information in Dutch, English and German.)
- Steno Museum, University of Aarhus, Århus. (Also in Danish.) History of science and medicine.
- Struer Museum. History of the town. (Also in Danish and German.)
- Telephone Museum, Hellerup. (Also in Danish.)
- Denmark museums.
- Cultural institutions (including many museums) under the Ministry of Culture, from Kulturnet Danmark.
- Storstrøm museums. (In Danish, English and German planned.)
- Aine Art Museum, Tornio. Finnish visual arts from 1814. (Also in Finnish.) See also Ars Nordica publications.
- Alvar Aalto Museum, Jyväskylä. Specializes in architecture.
- Botanical Museum, Finnish Museum of Natural History, Helsinki.
- Finnish National Gallery, Helsinki. Fine art. (In English, Finnish and Swedish.)
- Helsinki City Art Museum. Responsible for many statues and sculptures around the city. (In English, Finnish and Swedish.)
- Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art, Helsinki. (In English, Finnish and Swedish.)
- The Lenin Museum, Tampere. (In English, Finnish and Esperanto.)
- Museum of Central Finland, Jyväskylä. Cultural history. (Also in Finnish, German and Swedish.)
- The Museumship Pommern, Âland. 1903 four-masted steel-bark ship from Glasgow, Scotland.
- The National Museum of Finland, Helsinki. (Also in Finnish and Swedish.)
- Spy Museum, Tampere. (In English and Finnish.)
- Finnish museums information including a alphabetical list of museums (also ordered by location and by type) from the Finnish Museums Association. (Also in Finnish and Swedish.)
- Nordic museum links (Finland).
- Château de Versailles, near Paris. (In French and English.) Includes The Carriage Museum.
- Cité des Sciences and de l'Industrie, Paris. (In French and English.)
- Electropolis, Mulhouse cedex. Museum of electric energy. (In French, English and German.)
- French Ministry of Culture. (Mainly in French, some English.) See:
- Musées français en ligne, 259 French museums online (in French).
- The age of enlightenment in the paintings of France's national museums on-line exhibition. (In English and French.)
- Documentation, including several databases. (In French.) E.g.:
- Joconde database of more than 190,000 records (43,000 with images) describing paintings and sculptures in France's national museums, including some images.
- MUSEES database, Centre de documentation, Direction des musées de France (DMF).
- Muséofile - national database of French museums (entry price, opening hours, type of collections, etc.).
- Archaeological discovery of a decorated Palaeolithic cave near Vallon-Pont-d'Arc on 25 December 1994 (announced 17 January 1995). An interesting example where a virtual exhibition is the only way to allow instantaneous worldwide general public access without risk of damage.
- The Musée d'Art Contemporain of Lyon. Biennale Art Contemporain de Lyon '95, December 1995 - March 1996. Devoted to works of art created using new technologies. (In French and English.)
- Centre Georges Pompidou, Musée national d'art moderne. (Also in French.)
- The Louvre, Paris. Widely regarded as the most famous art museum in the world with the most famous painting in the world. (Also in French, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.) See also Louvre.edu educational resources (by subscription, in French), catalogue of 30,000 artworks (in French), virtual visit, and here.
- Maison d'Ampère, Musée de l'Électricité, Poleymieux.
- Musée des arts et métiers (Museum of Arts and Crafts), Paris, and the Conservatoire National de Arts et Métiers. (Mainly in French, some English and bilingual pages available.)
- Musée des Augustins, Toulouse. (In French and English.)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Bordeaux.
- Musée d'Orsay, Paris. (In French.)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Quimper. (In French.)
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Rennes. (In French.)
- Musée du Cheval de Courses, Maisons-Laffitte. (In French.)
- Musée Rodin, Paris. Sculpture and drawings by the artist Auguste Rodin (1840-1919) in the Hôtel Biron where he rented the ground floor. (In French and English.)
- Muséum National D'Histoire Naturelle, Paris. See collections catalogue including searchable fish catalogue. (In French and English.)
- Musée des télécommunications: Le Radome, Pleumeur-Bodou.
- Museum of Asiatic Art, Nice. (In English, French and Japanese.)
- Museum of l'Empéri, Salon-de-Provence. (Also in French.)
- Museum of the Legion of Honour, Paris. (In French and English.)
- Videomuseum. (In English soon - September 1997.)
- Art and culture - major French museums guide. (In French, English and Italian.)
- Région Centre museums. (In French and English.)
- Museums, exhibitions and monuments/museums map of Paris.
- Museums of L'Union Centrale des Arts Décoratifs (UCAD, the Central Union of Decorative Arts).
- Maritime museums.
- Giverny and Vernon museums. See also Claude Monet's garden.
- Réunion des Musées Nationaux. Union of the French national museum photographs catalogue: 200,000 images from national and main regional museums.
- The Chester Beatty Library, Dublin. European Museum of the Year, 2002.
- Crawford Municipal Art Gallery, Cork.
- Dungarvan Museum, Waterford.
- The Garda Museum, Dublin Castle. Museum of Ireland's national police force.
- Guinness Hopstore, Dublin. Includes a Transport Museum section.
- Hunt Museum, University of Limerick. Art and antiquities.
- Irish Museum of Modern Art, Dublin.
- National Gallery of Ireland, Dublin.
- National Maritime Museum, Haigh Terrace.
- National Museum of Ireland, Dublin.
- National Print Museum of Ireland, Dublin.
- National Transport Museum of Ireland, Howth.
- Agung Rai Museum of Art, Ubud, Bali.
- Museum Geologi, Bandung. Geology.
- Museum Puri Lukisan, Ubud, Bali. Balinese arts heritage.
- Museum Rudana: The Art Museum of Bali, Peliatan, Ubud, Bali.
- Mpu Tantular: The National Museum of East Java, Surabaya. (In English and Indonesian.)
- National Museum of Indonesia, Jakarta.
- Bali museums.
- 7th Museum, Amsterdam. A public art project.
- Anne Frank House, Amsterdam. (In Dutch and English). See information on the house. See also the travelling exhibit Anne Frank In the World: 1929-1945 from Anne Frank Online and the Virtual Anne Frank House.
- Centraal Museum Utrecht. The oldest municipal museum in the Netherlands, including historical works of art and the Rietveld Schröder house (1924). (Mainly in Dutch.)
- Computer Museum, University of Amsterdam. Scientific and industrial computing. Electronic calculators, analog computers, core memory and paper tape.
- Gemeentemuseum, The Hague. Art collection including Mondrian and Escher. (Also in Dutch.)
- Jan Adam Zandleven museum, Digital Town Eindhoven. Virtual museum of the Dutch painter Jan Adam Zandleven (1868-1923). (Also in Dutch.)
- Laboratory for Architecture (LAVA), Eindhoven University. Archectural Guide and Gallery including Museums.
- Limburgs Museum, Limburg. Includes multimedia using RealAudio. (In Dutch.)
- Mauritshuis, The Hague. (In Dutch and English.)
- Museon, The Hague. Science and natural history: geology, biology and ecology, history and archaeology physics and technology, ethnology. (In English and Dutch.)
- Museum Boerhaave, Leiden. National Museum of the History of Science and Medicine. (In English and Dutch.)
- Museum Gevangenpoort, The Hague. (In Dutch.)
- National Museum of Coins and Medals, Leiden. (Also in Dutch.)
- National Museum of Ethnography, Leiden. (In English and Dutch.)
- Natural History Museum, Maastricht. Includes a virtual tour and kid's museum with a quiz. (In English and Dutch.)
- Nederlands Textielmuseum, Tilburg. Uses of textiles with respect to industry, technology, art and design. (In English and Dutch.)
- Rembrandt House Museum, Amsterdam. (In English and Dutch.)
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam. (In English, Dutch, German, French, Italian and Spanish.)
- The Software Museum, Amsterdam. Early computer software disk directory listings.
- Stedelijk Museum of Modern Art, Amsterdam. Leading modern contemporary art museum in the country. Artworks, images, Java, VRML, Shockwave. (In English and Dutch.)
- Technical Museum of the University of Delft. (In Dutch.)
- Teylers Museum, Haarlem. Fossils and minerals, scientific instruments, medals and coins, paintings, prints and drawings. Oldest public museum and the first virtual museum in the country. (Also in Dutch, French and German.)
- University Museum, Utrecht. (In Dutch.)
- Van Abbemuseum, Eindhoven. Contemporary art. (In English and Dutch.)
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam. Mainly artworks by Vincent Van Gogh. (In English and Dutch.)
- Zoological Museum, Amsterdam.
- Zuiderzeemuseum. (In Dutch.)
- Amsterdam museums.
- Eindhoven museums. (Dutch and some English.)
- Museums in the Netherlands and Search for Museums, Netherlands Board of Tourism (NBT). Succinct information, comprehensive coverage.
- Holland Museums from the Netherlands Board of Tourism supported by the Netherlands Association of Museums. See English information including a directory of all museums. An excellent, comprehensive resource.
- De Museumserver. Dutch museums on the Internet. (Mostly Dutch, some English.) Good, but slowed by use of Java.
- Musea in Nederland. Links sorted by name, type and location. (In Dutch only.)
- North Holland museums (also by city.
- Museumboot, Amsterdam. Guided boat tour around major museums.
- Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tamaki.
- Auckland Museum Te Papa Whakahiku. Maori culture.
- Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu. Replaces the Robert McDougall Art Gallery & Annex, Christchurch.
- Howick Historical Village, Pakuranga, Auckland. A living museum recreating a British immigrant village of the Fencible settlement.
- Kauri Museum, Matakohe, Northland. The Kauri tree, timber and gum.
- New Zealand Fighter Pilots Museum, Wanaka Airport.
- New Zealand National Maritime Museum, Auckland.
- Puke Ariki, New Plymouth. Knowledge centre, stories of Taranaki.
- Te Papa Tongarewa Museum of New Zealand, Wellington. Art, history, Maori culture and the natural environment. Opened in 1998.
الكاتب : مجلة الآثار